Through Dashboard #
- Unzip your downloaded file.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New Theme.
- Click on Upload Theme button.
- Click on Choose File button and select YOURTHEME.zip (“YOURTHEME” is a general name for all themes in documentation. There is just one zip file inside the folder that you unzipped which is your theme.)then click on Install Now button and wait for the install to complete.
Import Demo content #
- After activating click on “Get started with …” and click on “Install Elementor Page Builder”.
- After Installing you can Activate Elementor page builder.
- Go on Appearance again.
- Click on “Install theme Demo Import“.
- After installing you can activate demo.
- After activating click on “Kindly proceed to next step“
- Click on “Import Demo content“.
All done! Your theme installed with all plugins.
Manual Installation using FTP #
- Unzip themes.zip to your Desktop.
- Use an FTP client to access your host web server.
- Go to /wp-content/themes/
- Upload theme to /wp-content/themes/.
- Go to Appearance > Themes and activate theme from Dashboard.